Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm back! (Well I'm excited anyway) So I spent the Summer at Valley View Bible Camp as the Head cook. It was a lot of fun and work, but still great. Right now I'm driving potato truck for the harvest. I'll be moving to Winnipeg in two weeks to live with Stephen and Jordan. I have been accepted as an apprentice for the Fairmont hotel. So that's what's happening in the physical aspect of things.

I've noticed a good trend occurring that emphasizes Men as spiritual for other men. I'm not taking a shot at women leaders, but they just can't have the same connection with men. What I'm seeing is a need for more mentors, for elders to take on youth and share their wisdom. It happens far too often that Christian youth grow up without being taught discipline and a need for holiness. So... Agree or disagree or say nothing that's my observation. Maybe I just need a mentor.

No comments: