Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fanatic

25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. Ezekiel 36:25

This verse should define what God has done in your life. Am I being cleansed? Is my past dirtier than my present? One way of telling if your walk with God is progressing is to look back on it and check if you are being cleansed. As we move forward in our walk we should be putting off more things that detract from our relationship with God. Anything that is binding you to the earth should be out under the microscope, even sports or tv easily become idols. I want to be a fanatic. To be separated from anything that would lump me in with the world.

Yes we believe Jesus saves us from hell, but do we believe he changes everything else about our life?

" In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven" Matthew 5:16

Set yourself apart.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I want to be a fanatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!