Thursday, November 1, 2007

I am in Regina and it is incredible. The time here I think is meant also to restore my spirit, because with the drive and the time alone while Andrea is working will be times of restoration. Today I am feeling the need for prayer. Prayer not of requests but of a contemplation and listening time with God. Martin Luther said it best, " I have so many demands today that I cannot possibly cope without at least 3 hours of prayer". Think of it this way, we eat everyday because we need food right. So if God is the bread of life then why do we only spend like 15 minutes a day with him. So like the literal food we eat we too need to spend time with God on a regular basis throughout the day. Spend time listening to God today.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Not to contradict you, but since I've moved to Winnipeg, I've eaten so much less. You've seen me, I only eat bread and jam. But your in a good environment, this should be a good time for you.

Andrea said...

Thank you for being a vessel of God.