Tuesday, November 13, 2007






I've undergone one day of Fairmont orientation, which was surprisingly interesting. Although I cannot go into details due to conflict of interest. I listened to a very good sermon today that I think everyone should hear at least once. http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=52906154239 I could try to explain it but I would only lessen it's impact.

I'm not really sure what to do with my time, I can only sit here sipping eggnog for so long. Here's what I did yesterday though. Also Andrea, Michael, David and I created a few short stop motion clips which I will post when I figure out how to run them as film.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

I don't think conflict of interest is the right term for the situation: A conflict of interest is a situation in which someone in a position of trust, such as a lawyer, insurance adjuster, a politician, executive or director of a corporation or a medical research scientist or physician, has competing professional or personal interests. Such competing interests can make it difficult to fulfill his or her duties impartially. A conflict of interest exists even if no unethical or improper act results from it. A conflict of interest can create an appearance of impropriety that can undermine confidence in the person, profession, or court system. A conflict can be mitigated by third party verification or third party evaluation noted below—but it still exists.

Joey said...

copied and pasted

David said...

your face was surgically altered? are you EMO???

David said...

Come Check out the new blog at djsawatzky.blogspot.com