Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm back

Hello everybody, I am back!
I apologize if my last post was a little bleak, it wasn't really that bad. I made some new friends from Terrace and from Nanimo,BC. The mountains were especially ominous to this prairie boy, the northern lights shone boldly and the coffee was delicious. I will try to post some pictures but I'm not promising anything. Anyways, I want to encourage all the believers out there. Recently I have been evaluating how I carry myself as A Christian. Does my demeanor emulate Christ, do people notice an unearthly essence in me? While in Whitehorse I was told that I stood out, that there was something was different about me- well that was all God- because I felt that I was struggling. If you are feeling that you aren't being all that you can be for God, that's when God is using you the most, because when you have no hope in yourself your pride is gone. Pride of life is the downfall of man. Be poured out wine and stale bread for Christ.

No comments: