Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Shout Him Out!

There is not a lot going on right now, but I thank God for that because it gives me more time to focus on him. Now I want to challenge everybody who reads this. In our daily life there are always times where we get a little sheepish about our faith, times when we decide that this is not the place for God. I know I am guilty of doing this. Something that offends me every day is people taking the name of the lord in vain. The name of Jesus makes me flinch, but when it is said out of frustration it is more of a shudder that occurs. I know I am tired of this, and as all of you as my witnesses I will confront this. If there is a situation where you are suppressing saying something for Jesus, let it plague you no longer. The rocks are already crying out, give them a microphone!

No comments: